Data We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data about your use of our site including details of your pages visited and resources accessed. This information also includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Any data provided by you. For example, when you register for further information or place an order.
- Data that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather data about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such data will not personally identify you; it is statistical data and no personal details are identified whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
We use the data that we collect to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the data for one of the following purposes:
- To provide requested information to you relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you where you have consented to receive such information.
- To keep you informed of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. We never give your details to third parties.
Storing Your Personal Data
All data that we collect from you is kept in the UK. All reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Our website uses HTTPS protocol within a connection encrypted by Transport Layer Security and site certificates to maintain the security of data. Unfortunately the sending of information over the internet is not totally secure and occasionally data can be intercepted. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal data.
- To provide fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.