Extensive Quality System
At Systematix, we are dedicated to quality computer training tailored to the corporate student - quality in training method, instruction, documentation and support.
Our extensive quality system has been continuosly improved since 1996, and is based around quality processes and procedures that cover all our training services.
- All aspects of the training process, such as the production of courseware, course administration, and delivery of training, are constantly monitored.
- Controls are in place to recognise and correct problems at the earliest possible stage.
- We ensure that we capture as much information from this system as we can, so that we can continually improve our service to our customers.
Your opinions and comments on the training process are very important to us. After every course we encourage delegates to complete a detailed questionnaire. This enables us to measure how effective our courses are, and to ensure that every delegate's needs have been fulfilled. As part of our quality procedures, every form is checked and dealt with appropriately.
Unlimited post course support
At Systematix we realise that training and documentation cannot address every situation a user may eventually encounter. As a result, we offer students unlimited post course email support on any topic covered in training.
Why have a quality management system?
Customers are becoming more sophisticated, better informed and their expectations are growing. For any business, the only way to keep up is to offer a commitment to quality. In fact any organisation, whatever their size or industry sector can give themselves a secure future by introducing a quality management system (QMS) such as ISO 9001 and then develop that over time.
Benefits of implementing a quality management system include:
- policies and objectives set by 'top management'
- understanding customer's requirements with a view to achieving customer satisfaction
- improved internal and external communications
- greater understanding of the organisation's processes
- understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact on the organisation and your customers
- clear responsibilities and authorities agreed for all staff
- improved use of time and resources
- reduced wastage
- greater consistency and traceability of products and services
- improved morale and motivation