With Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Level 1, you have learned it is possible to manage your data. It is time to take your workbooks and spreadsheets to the next step by streamlining some tasks and making your data easier to comprehend by creating a more visually dynamic display. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel 2007 to restructure and to enhance your spreadsheets with options such as advanced formulas, charts, graphics, and pivot tables.
Learn to apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in other formats and to streamline repetitive tasks.
Anyone wishing to create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyze data, and work with Excel on the web will benefit from this course. Additionally, this course is beneficial to the student who intends to take the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel and who already has a working knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print basic worksheets.
The Systematix course Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Level 1 or equivalent knowledge is recommended to obtain full benefit of this course.
Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Manage Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Worksheet or Table Data
- Calculate Data in a Table or Worksheet
Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Inserting Graphic Objects
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
Customizing and Enhancing Workbooks and the Excel Environment
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes