You know how to email and to web surf. Perhaps you have a lot of data and a paper-based system. Now it is time to move forward into the digital age. This course is what you need to start that process from paper to an electronic format. You will learn to manage, to edit, and to print your data using Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
You will be introduced to digital data management and will learn to create and to edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2007 worksheets and workbooks.
This course will help the computer student expand knowledge of basic data management skills. It is for the student who wishes to manage data using Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows processes and minimum knowledge of computer usage like internet, email, and using a mouse is essential to a successful student of this course.
Creating a Basic Worksheet
- Explore the User Interface and the Ribbon
- Navigate and Select in Excel
- Obtain Help
- Enter Data and Save a Workbook
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate with Functions
- Copy Formulas and Functions
Modifying a Worksheet
- Manipulate Data
- Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Spell Check a Worksheet
Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Change Column Width and Row Height
- Apply Number Formats
- Position Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
Printing Workbook Contents
- Print Workbook Contents Using Default Print Options
- Set Print Options
- Set Page Breaks
Managing Large Workbooks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets in a Workbook