- Asus and Sony Vaio Laptops
- 15″ XGA TFT screen
- Intel Dual Core processors
- 4Gb-8Gb memory
- 250-500Gb hard disk
- DVD-ROM and USB ports
- WiFi and Fast/Gigabit Ethernet
Training – where you want it – when you want it!
Private Courses with laptop computers – If you book Systematix laptops to carry out your training, we will:
- Deliver and set up the computers, pre-installed with the appropriate software and practice data files, in a suitable room
- Run your course, with all the usual benefits of Systematix training such as comprehensive course manuals and unlimited post-course support for delegates
- At the end of training, uninstall and remove the equipment
Why use our laptops?
- Holding a training course on your own site is often an attractive option – it saves on staff travel time and expenses, means that key employees are available throughout the day if necessary, and enables the trainer to see your setup first-hand and adapt the training style and content to your company’s needs.
- If you don’t have a dedicated training room with networked computers installed, you may think you can’t run an IT training course at your offices. Think again!
- Systematix will bring the training to you. We will install our powerful Asus or Sony Vaio laptop computers enabling you to experience the benefits of on-site training whenever you need it, without major investment in computer equipment.
- In addition, because of their compact size and small desk footprint, you will often be able to host training in a smaller room than you would think, saving on space requirements.
It makes sense to use Systematix for your on-site training. Call now for more information on 01183243000.