To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating and analyzing basic PivotTables.
What You Will Learn
- Get started with Power Pivot
- Visualize Power Pivot data
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot
About This Course: We are now truly in the age of big data. Data is being collected constantly and for increasingly detailed transactions. This can lead to an overwhelming amount of data, which brings about a requirement for people who can analyze large amounts of data quickly. Luckily, Excel provides Power Pivot to help you organize, manage, and report on your data in the best way possible.
Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Manage Data Relationships
Visualizing Power Pivot Data
- Create a Power Pivot Report
- Create Calculations in Power Pivot
Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
- Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot