Excel 2007 Level 2 Intermediate
With Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Level 1, you have learned it is possible to manage your data. It is time to take your workbooks and spreadsheets to the next step by streamlining some tasks and making your data easier to comprehend by creating a more visually dynamic display. In this course, you will use Microsoft Office Excel 2007 to restructure and to enhance your spreadsheets with options such as advanced formulas, charts, graphics, and pivot tables.
Learn to apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in other formats and to streamline repetitive tasks.
Anyone wishing to create templates, sort and filter data, import and export data, analyze data, and work with Excel on the web will benefit from this course. Additionally, this course is beneficial to the student who intends to take the Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel and who already has a working knowledge of the basics of Excel, including how to create, edit, format, and print basic worksheets.
The Systematix course Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Level 1 or equivalent knowledge is recommended to obtain full benefit of this course.
We offer a range of Excel training courses
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Manage Cell and Range Names
- Use Specialized Functions
- Calculate Data in a Table or Worksheet
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Worksheet or Table Data
- Create a Chart
- Format Charts
- Modify Charts
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Insert and Modify Pictures and ClipArt
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Customize Workbooks
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Manage Themes