When you need to boost performance using a team development and training event then an in-house training session at you offices could be the answer and could provide a powerful convenient and cost effective solution.
In-house training benefits:
- Reduces your people's time out of the office
- Often leads to higher retention of learning as people can better relate their training to the business
- Feedback suggests that delegates are less nervous about training in a familiar location
- People remain on-site to handle any urgent unexpected requirements
- You can alter staff attending at short notice
- Reduces travel, meals and accomodation costs
5 Easy Steps:
It's nice and easy to set up and book a Systematix In-House training course.
Brief us on your training needs and the numbers of staff and we will provide a speedy proposal listing everything you desire plus options such as laptop hire to make things really easy for you.
On receiving your brief, our target is to provide the most relevant training content for you. We create all of our training plans to match your exact goals and objectives.
By customising the course content you get to grips with specific topics in the minimum time.
We may select topics from several software packages or standard courses to be covered during the training sessions.
Also if required we design your training sessions to incorporate your company working examples, this can give your staff the understanding to see how the course can be used in practice.
Training can be delivered at your offices or if you prefere we can organise a suitable training venue. We can deliver training in a variety of ways including:
- Group classroom based instructor led training
- 1-to-1 training
- Short sessions (typically half a day)
- Virtual classroom sessions using Webex
- Clinics/Workshops/Floor walking
- During our discussions with you we provide a full quotation for your training needs, including course content, number of delegates, price and dates available for delivery.
- In order to book the course, you select from the course dates offered and send an email booking to us. On receipt of your booking we provide an email acknowledgement which confirms all the details.
- 2 days before the course we will send laptops to you if you have chosen to hire these from us although your staff can use their own.
- Deliver the training course on the day.
- On our software application courses your staff are given a link to provide course feedback which is mainly a simple multiple choice format.
- Our Trainer provides a report to us on who attended and any feedback for us to evaluate.
- Systematix provides PDF certificates to you for your delegates.
Every software applications course comes with unlimited email support, so your staff can refer to their course manual or email us for any advice they need.
Call us today on 0118 3243000 to begin the Easy 5-Step process and raise you company performance.