The Proven Way to Success
We have more than twenty five years experience of delivering high quality PC training course, and our methods work – for our clients and for ourselves. Our win-win philosophy adds real value to the organisations and people we train.
What makes training with Systematix different?
- We make sure we understand your business and then deliver what is really needed to improve performance.
- Our communication process: Imagine – Produce – Engage allows us to connect with your staff to produce outstanding results.
- Long term partnerships: We have trained many companies for an extended period of 5 to 10 or more years.
- Customised courses with flexible experienced trainers.
- Unlimited post-course email support.
Benefits of Systematix Training
- Experienced Trainers – communicate effectively making training enjoyable and productive
- Small Class Sizes – allowing increased interaction time with trainer
- Hands-on – learning by doing – reinforces the learning process
- Course Manual – explains concepts and provides examples and exercises – a valuable reference material
- Training Experience – friendly, informal service
- Modern air-conditioned training centre – 5 minutes from Reading Station
- Refreshments provided at morning and afternoon breaks and lunch.
- Laptop computers available for on-site training
- Unlimited post-course e-mail support on the topics you were trained on
Quality System helps to deliver reliable enjoyable training
Our ISO 9001 Quality Management System is certified by the British Standards Institue (BSI) which means that we have the systems in place to ensure that you get the training you need at a cost effective price.
Our prices are competitive and provide excellent value for money. We are an efficient and profitable organisation which means that you too save through our efficiencies. We do not compromise quality by skimping on any of the processes involved in training.
Flexible and responsive Account Managers
We offer modern training solutions in a consultative manner based on our wide experience. Your account manager assists you in achieving the best solution for your training needs whether it is a single course or a major roll-out programme.
Working within our quality system we have a mix of in-house trainers and associates, giving us the capability to match exactly the right trainer to your needs. All trainers have extensive training and real world experience.
Microsoft Registered Partner (MRP)
Working as a Microsoft Registered Partner ensures that Systematix is up to date with all the latest Microsoft products and technologies. This enables us to better deliver training and consultancy across a range of key desktop and server products.