XML Training Courses
- Developing XML-Based Web Applications - 3 days
Learn to: Create a basic XML document, Validate an XML document, Create a schema document, Transform XML using XSL transformation, Create a basic XSLT template, Access XML documents, Work with data islands and SVG output, Interact with the web server using the XMLHttpRequest object, Process client requests and send server responses using PHP, Use XML to exchange information between applications over the web.
- XML Introduction / Intermediate - 2 days
XML Introduction/Intermediate training class provides a comprehensive introduction to Extensible Mark-up Language (XML). XML is a new technology and is a powerful language used to encapsulate data into XML files. XML is particularly useful for integrating and passing data between Business-to-Business applications or between disparate systems.
- XML: An Introduction (4th ed.) - 1 day
- XQuery for Developers - 2 days
XQuery provides the means to extract and manipulate data from XML documents or any data source that can be viewed as XML, such as relational databases or office documents. This course gives you the skills to use XQuery effectively in your developments.
- XSLT Introduction / Intermediate - 2 days
XSLT Introduction/Intermediate training course teaches attendees everything they need to begin using XSLT in their XML projects.
- XML: DTD and Schema Development - 1 day
- XML: XSL Transformations Level 1 (2nd ed.) - 2 days
- XML: XSL Transformations Level 2 (2nd ed.) - 1 day