Project 2007 Level 1 Creating a project
You need to gather information about the various tasks involved, resources required to accomplish the tasks, and the overall cost in order to plan a project. Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007 acts as a tool that assists you in managing your projects. In this course, you will create and modify a project plan.
You will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, and finalize the project to implement the project plan.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage these project plans.
Students enrolled for this course should have the following: An understanding of project management concepts. Knowledge of a Windows operating system, either Windows XP or Windows Vista.
We offer a range of Project training courses
- Explore the Microsoft Project 2007 Environment
- Display an Existing Project Plan in Different Views
- Create a New Project Plan
- Assign a Project Calendar
- Add Tasks to the Project Plan
- Enter the Task Duration Estimates
- Add Resources in the Project Plan
- Outline Tasks
- Add a Recurring Task
- Link Dependant Tasks
- Set a Constraint to a Task
- Set a Task Deadline
- Add Notes to a Task
- Create a Resource Calendar
- Assign Resources to Tasks
- Assign Additional Resources to a Task
- Enter Costs for Resources
- Enter Values for Budget Resources
- Resolve Resource Conflicts
- Display the Critical Path
- Shorten the Project Duration
- Set a Baseline
- Print a Project Summary Report