SharePoint Designer 2010 Level 2
You will extend a SharePoint site by including server-side controls and administer a SharePoint site.
This course is intended for entry-level SharePoint solution developers who are currently capable of creating basic SharePoint sites using the out-of-the-box functionality provided by the built-in SharePoint Designer templates, and who now want to extend or create SharePoint sites with functionality by incorporating server web controls, data controls, customized workflows, and administration.
To ensure your success in this course, you should be able to create basic SharePoint sites using existing SharePoint Designer templates. You can attain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the Microsoft® Windows® SharePoint® Designer 2010: Level 1 course prior to this course.
We offer a range of SharePoint training courses
- Create an ASP.NET Form
- Modify Form Control Properties
- Validate Inputs
- Create Custom Content Types
- Add Custom Content Types to a List
- Access a Data Source
- Manipulate the Data in Data View
- Create External Content Types
- Create an External List
- Display Data from a Linked Data Source in a Data View
- Deploy Web Services
- Manage Web Part Zones
- Display XML Data with XSLT
- Create a Site Workflow
- Create a Reusable Workflow
- Manage Permissions for SharePoint Designer 2010
- Save a Customized Site as a SharePoint Site Template